Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Illustrator Self Portrait






Well, the transition from PS to AI isn't as drastic as I thought it would be, and learning the pen tool was ALOT simpler than I imagined. So here's the product of my labor. Not that many people would care, but I had originally created the work paths in PS, then I got AI in the middle of creation, and had to painstakingly copy and paste each path, and then arrange them all so they lined up. There are 7 layers with so many groups per layer I do not feel like counting. I just really wish Adobe would get on the ball and integrate their software alot better. I mean, the swtaches and sutom shapes files are different for each program? I can't just make one custom shape file and have it operational in both? I hope I'm wrong because it's really lame. And I had to go into PS to crop the picture so that the shapes extending past my canvas wouldn't show.

1 comment: