Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Now Mirroring my deviantArt Bloggy Thing

I usually post a little update each month on my deviantArt page. Now that I am keeping this blog as well, I will post whatever I post on dA here as well.

"Yeah, so I skipped April. Nobody cares. This semester is pretty much over with the exception of an Art History Final. I plan on uploading my work from this semester sometime during the month. Here's a few reasons May is going to be awesome:
1) I complete my first year of college
2) No More Kings is releasing a new album
3) 2 year anniversary with Caitlin
4) Up Comes to Theaters
5) other cool stuff will happen
I also plan on revitalizing my webcomics, Ack-A-Me Adventures, and re-inventing M-Comics, for what the fourth time now? So that shall be fun. As well as summer courses! I'll be taking Computers for Design over the summer, hopefully that'll be easy."

No comments:

Post a Comment