Thursday, November 5, 2009

dA: Do Not Attempt to Adjust Your Monitor...

...this is actually a real update.

Yes it has been quite some time since I've truly visited the ol' dA stomping grounds. So I'll get the usualy empty promises of uploading stuff out of the way.

I plan on uploading my artwork from my Tyler "career" at some point. More for me and my cataloging habits than for you. (Nothing personal.)

Now that that's done with I can tell you where some (relatively) new stuff of mine IS uploaded: http://astro.temple.edu/~tub53101 It's not all of my new stuff, but it IS something. That being said, there's a link on that site to the "official" Everybody Hates Hamlet website; which, at this point allows yo u to watch it and listen to the "original soundtrack".

Now for a deviantArt specific topic: why do keep people favoriting my "Cartoon Network Collection"? Whenever I visit this site, that's pretty much the only "miscellaneous" messages I get. It now has 147 favorites and 11,916 views. I haven't looked to see which one of my deviations comes in second, but I'm pretty sure it would be pretty pathetic by comparison. This leads me to believe that most deviantArt users are here for the fan art. Not that I'm complaining, I'm just a little dissapointed, that's all.

And in webcomics news, M-Comics will be resumed most likely when I'm done for the semester, and Ack-A-Me is still on the eternal hiatus. I have pencil comics drawn out for both, just not the time to digitize anything.

I suppose that's it for the Journal update. Thanks for reading!

~AJ

No comments:

Post a Comment