Thursday, April 29, 2010

And Then It All Came to an End

I've been home for a few days now, and have finally gotten around to doing a post for my last week in the Eternal City. All I can say is that I could not have wished for a better last week. I guess it all started when I went running on the Ancient Appian Way- 43:30. It was one of the most liberating experiences I've had. The weather was perfect, the trail was beautiful- there were ruins just kinda strewn about along the trail- it was AMAZING. The following day I went to the Colosseum and Roman Forums (the link to the pictures are at the bottom of the page), and made sure everything was packed.

The last day I was able to get to the Vatican Museums, the Capuccian Crypt, and Campo dei Fiori, where some fire jugglers were performing. Here's some video:



And here's some pics!

Now that I'm back home, this blog will most likely shift towards more design topics and photography. Hopefully I can stay up with it. So until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment